Monday, March 17, 2014

Another...

     Happy 9th birthday, Libbey!!!
     Libbey took away the youngest child spot from me nine years ago.  I was actually pretty thrilled.  She's great!  Here are a few things that you should know about Libbey:

1.  Aside from Hannah Becker and Haley together, Libbey can scare me better than anyone.
2.  Even though we have a heritage rich in Mexican food, Lib can't stand beans or an overabundance of cheese.  I'll let you figure that one out.
3.  Her laugh will get you laughing in seconds.

     Libbey's a great sister.  And for some reason, she always gets me playing her games even if I'm busy and she walks into the room saying "you don't have to play...", when I know she continues in her mind: "I'm just going to play right in front of you so that maybe you'll change your mind and quit reading that book."  Why I fall for it every time, I don't know.
     You never cease to make me smile, Libbey!  Happy Birthday!
We are faithful tubing partners!
We love playing in the snow together.  But sometimes, Libbey's laughing so
hard that she can't hit me with a snow ball!

4 comments:

  1. #1.....oohh Dee!!!!!!! Happy Birthday sweet Libbey!! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Libbey! I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Libbey! You must be pretty scary! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete