I am very sorry for my delayed posting! But I have a very good excuse...we just moved across the entire country. With two vehicles and a trailer. Driving the whole way. Have we been busy? Possibly...:):)
I can hardly use the excuse of writer's block. There's so much I want to write about! So don't give up on me, okay? Keep checkin' in! Life might settle down in a few years!:):) I can assure you that once I find an extra minute in a day, I will try my best to post more. I hope you've still been checking. It has been reassuring to get positive feedback from all of you.
No problem, Dee :)
ReplyDeleteHi Delaney,
ReplyDeleteI'm still checking! :) I enjoy your writings!! I too have been away from my writings for a bit with all the traveling of late, and it feels so good to be back at it! God has given you, and Haley, and me some fun gifts hasn't He? Writing is such a joy! Keep on! And I'll keep checking in! Love, Auntie Didar