I'm not sure how many of you watched the debate between Ken Ham (CEO of Answers in Genesis) and Bill Nye (well known evolutionist), but my family did. It was a dynamic exchange of views that impacted my life and deepened my respect for God and His magnificent creation! So I figured I would share it with you.
At debatelive.org, you can view the debate for a limited time. But if you'd like a copy of your own, you can purchase it from Answers in Genesis if you visit their website. Please check it out! If you don't make it to debatelive.org in time, I urge you to buy it from AiG!
The way Ken Ham proclaimed the gospel throughout the entire debate really intensified my appreciation for Answers in Genesis. I've been to the Creation Museum in Kentucky, and it is incredible! If you're ever in the Petersburg Kentucky (near Cincinnati Ohio) area, make time to visit.
Thanks! I will check it out. I like Ken Ham, we've seen some of his videos.
ReplyDeleteThanks Delaney! I'd be interested to see it. I definitely would love to visit the Creation Museum! ;)
ReplyDelete