Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I'm back with big news!

     Hello everyone!  Yes, I have been preoccupied, mostly by weather.  Have you ever experienced an ice storm?  It is extremely beautiful and dangerous all at the same time! The snow has been fun too, but I think I'm ready for spring!  Do I hear an amen?

     Y'all are probably only reading this for the big news, of course. :)  I know how it is, so I guess I'll tell you.  Drum roll.....

TN has a new driver!
(That's me!)

     It seems like the process has taken an eternity, but I am now a permitted driver!  The test was kind of nerve racking, but I always get that way about tests. :)  I only got two questions wrong, which I consider pretty good!

     There will be more posts soon!

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is big news! Congrats!!
    Love,
    Auntie Didar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Delaney! Good job! -MacyMakana <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee! *throws confettis* *wishing I could send you virtual brownies* Good job Delaney! That's super exciting :D I can't wait to get my permit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. o so you're the reason there were like 4 cop cars going through Kingston this morning...
    ok thanks for the heads up, Tinkerbell. You know if you stopped flying with that pixie dust they'd quit pulling you over lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is so neat, DEE!!
    I can't wait till we can see you all! Yippee!!
    I might even be able to get a taste of that driving of yours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delaney. Write something. Sometime. For a friend. Please?

    ReplyDelete